Hello everyone and welcome to the March 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop!
This month’s theme is “Birthdays”! For this theme, I decided to use the Delightful Daisy Suite, which can be found on page 126 and 127 of the annual catalog. Click HERE to look at the annual catalog.
Here is my card for this month’s blog hop! Hope you all like it!
To make this card, you will require:
- Daisy Delight Stamp Set (pg. 127 of Annual Catalog)
- Perennial Birthday Stamp Set (pg. 16 of Occasions Catalog)
- 1 piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock measured at 5-1/2″ by 4-1/4″
- 2 pieces of Whisper White Cardstock measured at 5-5/16″ by 4-1/16″
- 1 piece of Whisper White Cardstock measured at 7/8″ by 3″
- 1 piece of Whisper White Cardstock measured at a minimum of 2-1/2″ by 5″ (can be a scrap piece of paper)
- 3 different pieces of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper measured at 5-1/8″ by 1-7/32″
- A Calypso Coral Ink Pad
- A Night of Navy Ink Pad
- Daisy Punch
- Banner Triple Punch
- Clear Faceted Gems
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue or SNAIL Adhesive
Here is how to make the card:
- Fold the piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock in half.
- Glue one of the biggest pieces of Whisper White Cardstock on the front and one on the inside of the card.
- Using the Banner Triple Punch, punch the end of the 3 piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. Adhere them to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the left side of the small piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment from the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set using the Night of Navy Ink Pad. Adhere this to the center of the card, aligning it all the way to the left.
- On the scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the daisy image from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set twice using the Calypso Coral Ink Pad. Punch both of these daisies out using the Daisy Punch and adhere them together. Then, adhere the daisies to the front and center of card, to the right of the “Happy Birthday” sentiment.
- Place one of the clear faceted gems in the center of the daisies.
Here are a couple close-ups of the card to see a little more of the details.
That’s it! All done! A fairly simple but pretty birthday card.
Remember, if you want any of these products, just go to my shop by clicking the button below! And until the end of March, when you purchase $60 worth of products, you will get to choose an FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. At the end of this post is a list of all the products used to make this card on which you can click and it will take you directly to my shop!
Thank you for reading and checking out my blog!
Thank you for hopping over to my blog and checking out my project! Be sure to check out all the other demonstrators’ projects. Click the NEXT button to head over to the next demonstrator’s blog. Here’s a list of all the demonstrators and their links that are part of this March’s Kre8tors Blog Hop:
- Melissa Tennison
- Amy Grendel
- Lisa Kmiec
- Sandra Roberts
- Jacqui Lawrence
- Deb Naylor
- Laura Kate Mackie
- Kathy Maurer
- Linda Handford
- Alexandra Rauf
- Su Mohr
- Jan Musselman
- Shannon Cole
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin
- Tricia Butts
- Hiske MacKay
- Jackie Lawless
- Maria Calia
- Mary Trautner
- Nichole Loe
- Becky Browning